martes, 12 de mayo de 2015

Pacheco's Planet - The Story


Hi everybody,

This is our new planet and it's called Pacheco Planet.

It 's placed on the Twin Mice Galaxy. 245 millions of kilometres from the Earth.
It has got 3 moons and 2 eyes. It's a multicolour, big and very special planet.
Do you want to know why?
I'll tell you!

A lot of years ago Luis Alberto, José, Antonio and me were bored and thought about the possibility of travel to space and play paintball there.

We take a rocket and travel for infinity and beyond. Some days later there wasn’t gravity and we went out of the rocket and started to play paintball. When we were 7 centuries playing we looked at the planet and it was spotted paint and there were a lot of volcanos that eject paint of different colors.

The animals were so big and they walked around the planet. There were born a lot of animals and creatures like the Pegasus, the Wolf Man and the Komodo’s Dragon. In the snow zones there are penguins, polar bears and Mammoths. In desert zones, there are snakes, scorpions and a lot of insects.




I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND LEARN A LOT

I WILL SEE YOU SOON

BYE


If you find something wrong, please contact to me and tell me because I want to learn.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por tu comentario